The Bangladesh Army is deeply involved with civil emergencies and disaster relief programs. Using MASA’s SWORD software and expertise, the Army was able to lead a week-long earthquake relief simulation, involving 24 organizations.
In 2015, MASA signed its first contract with the Army Training and Doctrine Command (ARTDOC) of the Bangladesh Army to provide them with a complete and customizable training solution. Three years later, after successful delivery of the initial contract, ARTDOC has signed a new contract with MASA for the company to provide the Army with five years’ worth of training opportunities.
Fala português? Visite o novo site da MASA do Brasil
Do you speak Portuguese? Visit MASA do Brasil new website
ITEC is in less than one month !
Meet the team of MASA Do Brasil at LAAD Exhibition, the leading latin american defence & security exhibition from 2nd to 5th April. They’re waiting to meet you at Pavilion 4, booth R70.
Norfolk, Virginia – December 12th 2018
MASA presenting new decision support development at the NATO Chiefs of Transformation Conference in Norfolk.
Hans, from our amazing team is speaking at the « Disruptive Advances Shaping Warfare » conference.
Chiefs of Transformation Conference 2018 Theme:
« DISRUPTIVE ADVANCES SHAPING WARFARE »
« There will be four syndicate topics, each led by an Allied Command Transformation Flag/ General Officer with support from Nations, Industry, Academia and others, where the attending Chiefs of Transformation Conference Principals (national Chiefs of Transformation, NATO Senior flag level or civilian equivalent leaders, Centres of Excellence directors and other designated senior attendees from across industry or academia) will, in a facilitated round-table format, exchange information, views and opinions with the aim to identify follow on activities in specific areas of interest.
The four syndicate topics (with Allied Command Transformation and supporting National leads), as developed through the two workshops, are:
- Human Capital Development: “Enabling People through Disruptive Advances: Alternate Perspectives”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Joint Forces Directorate, United States of America, Canada –
- Emerging & Disruptive Technology: “Data Centricity in Command&Control and Decision Making”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Capability Development, United Kingdom –
- Future Partnerships: “How can NATO and Partners embrace and exploit Disruptive Advances to enhance collaboration and information sharing?”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Military Partnerships, Australia, Ireland, Israel –
- Defence Planning Policy Analysis / Strategic Futures: “Long Term Considerations from NATO’s Strategic Foresight Analysis / Framework for Future Alliance Operations”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Strategic Plans & Policy, the Netherlands, Google –
Last night, our team received the 2018 Excellence Française Award !
This year a special Artificial Intelligence ranking has been developed by l’Excellence Française and we are proud to be part of it.
« Each year, this prize recognizes, in the most dynamic sectors of activity in our country, companies and institutions represented by men and women who, through their talent, creativity and capacity for innovation, contribute to France’s influence in the world. »