MASA Group is a software company that produces innovative, internationally-competitive solutions based on state-of-the-art technology that is underpinned by its Artificial Intelligence engine.
Innovation is one of our founding values. Every day our achievements in research are applied to the development of our products and client-oriented applications.
- MASA develops simulation software for the Defense and Civil Security sectors, through its unique behavior modeling engine, a patent-protected technology, DirectIA®.
- Our unique know-how in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, the methodology of behavioral modeling, and constructive simulation, provide us with unrivaled potential for expansion both in France and internationally.
As the new CTO, reporting to company directors, you will manage the company’s R&D teams, supervise product development, and ensure the coherence of company-wide technical and technological developments.
Professional experience in both an SME/Start-up and a large group is mandatory, as is considerable experience in product development.
In your working environment you are acknowledged to be a leading authority in one of the following fields: product development, management.
- Overall responsibility for technical operations at the company (development of the principal products, SWORD and DirectIA®, quality control, research, infrastructure/IT)
- Management of technical teams, recruitment, organization of work in general, monitoring and maintenance of roadmaps
- Challenge and oversee product strategy as currently defined by product managers (choice of technology, its ability to meet market demands, project scheduling, controlling the impact on clients’ projects)
- Identify infrastructure improvements required (machines, network, VPN, backup techniques, etc.) and partake in their implementation
- Challenge technical choices made by teams
- Corporate representation and promotion of our technological strategy on an international stage
- Willingness to travel
- A five-year degree in computer science, with at least six years’ professional experience.
- Strong development skills; highly-competent with algorithms, particularly in the field of AI.
- You have a proven track record in team management on a daily basis, and are at ease with Agile and Scrum methods.
- Extensive knowledge of system administration and security, in particular on Linux.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- English essential
Location : 8, rue de la Michodière – 75002 Paris (France)
Starting date : As soon as possible
If you are interested and fit this profile, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com