MASA is seeking a C++ Lead Developer to strengthen its SWORD product team.
Your activities will include development, technical supervision, scheduling of future product development, and risk management. The successful candidate must be a driving force within the team, constantly looking to improve work methods, the tools available to us, and the quality of the final product.
- Take the leading role in both development and technical supervision within a nine-strong team
- Actively participate in product development
- Drawing on past experience and knowledge gained, raise the technical level of expertise of the team, and maintain state-of-the-art development standards
- Work closely with the product manager to ensure the objectives set out in the road map are attained, and in this context be a provider of technical solutions
- Guarantee the quality of the development process (code reviews, seamless integration…)
- Higher degree (Master’s or similar in engineering or equivalent field)
- A minimum of five years of professional experience
- Excellent level in C++, expertise in Python or Go would be an asset
- Ability to develop existing systems and design new ones in a concise and robust manner
- C++ / Qt / Boost / STL
- Visual Studio / Git