Direct AI is a software development kit (SDK) used to produce rich AI-based behaviors for products and applications.
Direct AI brings applications and products to life. It allows modeling, design, and development of rich behaviors through AI software agents that think and act, with any degree of autonomy, within a software product or application environment.
As a unique technology, Direct AI:
- Is easy to integrate, with a typical first level of integration taking around 1 (one) working day.
- Provides a structured behavior design and implementation language for authoring highly-reusable adaptive behaviors.
- Allows rapid prototyping and the creation of high-level behaviors visually without any specific programming training.
- Comes with a complete set of authoring and troubleshooting tools in a full-fledged integrated development environment (IDE).
Direct AI is a result of almost two decades of experience creating AI-based solutions for the simulation industry. Indeed, the artificial brains behind the simulated units of SWORD, MASA’s simulation solution for the defense and security markets, are also implemented using the latest generation of Direct AI.
- More info about DIRECT AI
- April 2017 : Direct AI in XVR on Scene