MASA SYNERGY is a high-level decision support system designed to help public and private organizations train their senior staff and officials to react to emergencies, crises and disasters.
SYNERGY is a training simulation that enables tactical and strategic high-level decision-makers from public and private organizations to efficiently prepare emergency management scenarios, rehearse procedures and validate emergency plans. The situations simulated in SYNERGY are highly realistic, immersing the crisis-cell members in an extremely diverse range of scenarios.
MASA offers solutions for the Emergency Management/Preparedness market thanks to its high-
level decision-support software SYNERGY and SWORD.
There are many ways of training in the Emergency Preparedness sectors; MASA covers the following:
- Homeland Security, Emergency Management, and Public Safety: SYNERGY and SWORD deliver relevant information to various target clients. Dispatching information through web-services enables different types of organizations to train or exercise, especially for humanitarian, crisis and risk management scenarios.
- Public-Private Partnerships: if a private sector firm is unprepared and slow to recover from crises, their profitability is affected in an adverse way. Firms utilizing SYNERGY or SWORD can maintain preparedness and reduce recovery time while reducing overhead costs.
- Plans Independently Verified Through Simulation (PIVTS): thanks to SYNERGY or SWORD, customers can assess whether their disaster plans are satisfactory or if they need to be updated or changed, by simulating the key elements of each plan.
- More info about SYNERGY
- April 2017 : Civil Defense Training Exercise in Blumenau (english)
- April 2017 : Exercicio de Defesa Civil de Blumenau (portuguese)
- Simulation of a gas pipeline explosion in Furdenheim, Alsace (french)
- Artificial Intelligence-based Simulation Solution for Emergency Management training of mutliple agencies in large Scale Events involving population – please contact us for access to the document