Entraînement sur SWORD à Bourg Leopold – Belgique
MilSim Asia 2019, the only event for the Military Simulation, Training & Education community in Asia, will be held from January 29th to January 30th at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
22 November 2018, Paris, France: MASA Group exhibited at I/ITSEC in Orlando, USA, from 26 – 30 November 2018. Leaders in constructive simulation and AI-based simulation technology for training military forces, MASA will be showcasing the latest edition of its flagship product, SWORD. The latest iteration of SWORD, version 6.12, has been showcased on MASA’s booth 2459.
21 Décembre 2018, Paris, France : MASA Group et Deev Interaction ont obtenu un brevet de l’Institut national de la propriété industrielle (INPI) pour leur invention d’un nouveau procédé sélection des modes d’interaction avec des images et des vidéos. Ce procédé, appelé « la tâche d’encre », permet aux utilisateurs de passer aisément d’un mode d’interaction directe à un mode d’interaction indirecte avec un contenu graphique tel qu’une carte. Ce procédé facilite l’interaction des utilisateurs avec les images et conséquemment réduit les risques d’erreur.
Norfolk, Virginia – December 12th 2018
MASA presenting new decision support development at the NATO Chiefs of Transformation Conference in Norfolk.
Hans, from our amazing team is speaking at the « Disruptive Advances Shaping Warfare » conference.
Chiefs of Transformation Conference 2018 Theme:
« DISRUPTIVE ADVANCES SHAPING WARFARE »
« There will be four syndicate topics, each led by an Allied Command Transformation Flag/ General Officer with support from Nations, Industry, Academia and others, where the attending Chiefs of Transformation Conference Principals (national Chiefs of Transformation, NATO Senior flag level or civilian equivalent leaders, Centres of Excellence directors and other designated senior attendees from across industry or academia) will, in a facilitated round-table format, exchange information, views and opinions with the aim to identify follow on activities in specific areas of interest.
The four syndicate topics (with Allied Command Transformation and supporting National leads), as developed through the two workshops, are:
- Human Capital Development: “Enabling People through Disruptive Advances: Alternate Perspectives”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Joint Forces Directorate, United States of America, Canada –
- Emerging & Disruptive Technology: “Data Centricity in Command&Control and Decision Making”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Capability Development, United Kingdom –
- Future Partnerships: “How can NATO and Partners embrace and exploit Disruptive Advances to enhance collaboration and information sharing?”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Military Partnerships, Australia, Ireland, Israel –
- Defence Planning Policy Analysis / Strategic Futures: “Long Term Considerations from NATO’s Strategic Foresight Analysis / Framework for Future Alliance Operations”
– Deputy Chief of Staff Strategic Plans & Policy, the Netherlands, Google –
Rio de Janeiro, 15 November 2018
The Brazilian Army’s Land Operations Command (COTER) used the COMBATERconstructive simulation system in an exercise for the Army Command andHeadquarter Staff School’s (ECEME) first-year Command and General Staff Course(CCEM) during September 2018. This was the first time COMBATER has been used onthe CCEM course.
This year was the first edition of the Egypt Defence Expo « EDEX ». We had the opportunity to meet with several new prospects.
We would like to thank the GICAT for this oppportunity as our team had a really great time in Egypt!